At Carr Gomm we see your potential and with over ten year's experience of delivering high quality support services all across the country that are personal, practical and professional, we believe in what we do and care about getting it right for you.
The vision of Carr Gomm is that we all live in a society where everyone should have the support they need to make choices and to control their lives as citizens. It is the responsibility of governments, organisations and everyone as citizens to help us all achieve this. Carr Gomm can develop and provide its services in a way that facilitates this vision.
Carr Gomm is a person-centred organisation that supports people to lead their lives safely and to do the things they want to do: in day-to-day living, in planning for the future and in realising dreams. We do this by providing support at home and in supported services which are delivered by highly trained and committed workers.
1. To provide sustainable person-centred services which fit with our Mission and Business Plan;
2. To secure our culture within the organisation by ensuring clarity about what we do and how we do it;
3. To ensure we can evidence the standard of service we provide for internal management and to regulators and commissioners;
4. To have systems that help people we support to be more in control of their support;
5. To use our knowledge and skills to diversify into new areas of work and funding sources, and
6. To increase our profile in the market place ensuring we are a provider chosen by whoever may be commissioning services